2018 Supermom Class
2018 Supermom Class
This class walks you through the supporting oils that are great for every Supermom to have in her utility belt. It includes the 20 slides in PNG for easy posting online, through Facebook, or email and 20 slides in PDF format for live class presentations. Slides cover each suggested essential oils for supporting body systems, disclaimers, recommended usage, dilution, and what makes Young Living special.
Slides included are:
- A day in the life quick introduction
- Who is Young Living?
- Seed to Seal
- What are Essential Oils?
- Essential Oils are Potent!
- Attitude Adjustment (Emotional Support)
- Seasonal Discomforts (Respiratory Support)
- Bumps and Uh Ohs (Skin Support)
- Picky Eaters and Digestive Support
- Boogies and Coodies (Immune Support)
- Sweet Dreams (Sleep Support)
- Ear, Noses, and Throats (Immune & Respiratory Support)
- How does she do it? (Supermom Support)
- Utility Belt (the must haves, wants, and needs)
- How to get started (membership breakdown and kits)
- Sources (Books & experience)
DISCLAIMER: These materials are created using the current Young Living policies and procedures and the FTC quidelines for making appropriate advertising claims. Oily Boost is offering these materials in exchange for a nominal fee in trade for the time it takes to produce these materials. By purchasing these materials you are indemnifying Oily Boost against any action that may result by using them to market your business because we cannot control the posts, comments and any sharing that may result from their use. If at any time Oily Boost or its owners are advised of new rules or regulations, the materials will be altered to stay in compliance, and members who have purchased these materials will be given the opportinuty to download the most current graphics. Please share and promote Young Living oils in accordance to their Policies and Procedures in order to protect the integrity of the company and its members.